Need more time?
We are happy to offer payment extensions on bills for up to 7 days from the due date - just choose your preferred payment date for your current invoice through MyAccount.
Extending your Payment
Step 1: If you have an invoice that is not yet paid, you can click the 2 Weeks Extension button on your MyAccount home page.
Step 2: The system will confirm what day your due date will change to. This will be 2 weeks from your original due date.
Step 3: Click Ok
- Once you click submit, your extension will be applied immediately, if it doesn't it will display an error message
- A late payment fee will be applied to your next bill if it's over 4 days since the due date.
- This extension will only be for the latest invoice, new invoices generated in the future will keep their original due date.
- This process is designed to give you more time to pay your bill before the due date. If you are already suspended, extending your payment won't unsuspend you.
- You must make a payment on this due date or your account will be suspended the same day.
- The ability to extend your invoices may be revoked if you fail to adhere to a requested extension.
- Direct Debit or Bank Deposit payments can take up to 2 business days to process, please keep this in mind when choosing a new due date.
- You can pay your outstanding amount online anytime here
Do you need to change the date you receive your invoices each month?
If your payment date is making things difficult for you each month, you can change your monthly payment date here.