This guide should also work for:
To set up your modem, simply open a web browser on your computer and type the default gateway address 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
A login window will appear. The default username and password are usually admin/admin.
- Once open, select Manual Setting
- The next page allows you to set up Username and Password settings to log in to your router in the future. Please note that these credentials aren’t used for logging into the wifi. Once entered click Next
- Select Wireless router mode and click Next
- Select No on the internet connection type window and click Next
- On the next window - Select "Automatic IP" and tick "Special Requirement from ISP" then click Next
- On the Wifi Setting page you are able to change the Wifi name and password, then click Apply then click complete.
If your router is already setup.
Visit 192.168.1.1 and go to WAN > Internet Connection.
For any settings that relate to VLAN, please disable.
If the router still doesn't appear to be working, try clicking "MAC Clone" and press apply.