Configuring Netcomm NF15ACV for VDSL
- Look on the bottom of the modem for the router IP address (It should show either 192.168.20.1 or 192.168.1.1).
- Enter this address into your web browser on a device joined to the modem's WiFi.
- It will ask for an admin username/password. Normally this will be "admin" for both, unless the sticker advises otherwise too.
- If you router was from Trustpower, this uses admin for the username and Trustpower for the password
- If else, use admin/admin.
- Once in you want to go to "WAN" > "VDSL WAN"
- Configure this settings page to match the below screenshot: