Before you begin
- Check that you’ve received the activation message from MyRepublic
- Identify and advise your technician on where the MyRepublic WiFi Hub+ will be installed.
Getting connected: Internet
Plug one end of the powerpack into an electrical outlet, and the other end into the MyRepublic WiFi hub+
- Connect the Grey cable from the DSL plug on the modem to the Jackpoint installed by your technician. No filters are required for MyRepublic Boost VDSL
Once everything is connected, power on the MyRepublic WiFi Hub+ using the black button on the back
- Your device will power on.
It will take up to 15 minutes for us to remotely configure your MyRepublic WiFi Hub+, and during this time it is likely to update and restart at least once.
Getting connected: Phone
On MyRepublic Boost VDSL, connect your phone to the Phone 1 plug on the back of your router, plug it and you're ready to go
Getting connected: Devices
Connect any Ethernet devices to the yellow ports on the back of the MyRepublic WiFi Hub+
- Connect any Wireless devices to the MyRepublic WiFi Hub+ using the password provided on the Purple fridge magnet.
- If you lose this, the password is printed on the bottom of the the router
- If you'd like to customise your WiFi username or password, check out our guide on this here.
Your device should now be up and running, if you have any issues simply reboot the device and wait for it to power on. If this does not resolve the problem, refer to our troubleshooting section for support.