Before you begin
- Check that you’ve received the activation message from MyRepublic
- Identify and advise your technician on where the MyRepublic WiFi Hub+ will be installed.
Getting connected: Internet
- Plug one end of the powerpack into an electrical outlet, and the other end into the MyRepublic WiFi hub+
- Connect the Grey cable from the DSL plug on the modem to the Jackpoint installed by your technician. No filters are required for MyRepublic VDSL
- Once everything is connected, power on the MyRepublic WiFi Hub+ using the black button on the back
- Your device will power on.
Getting connected: Phone
On MyRepublic VDSL, connect your phone to the Phone 1 plug on the back of your router, plug it and you're ready to go
Getting connected: Devices
- Connect any Ethernet devices to the yellow ports on the back of the MyRepublic WiFi Hub+
- Connect any Wireless devices to the MyRepublic WiFi Hub+ using the password provided on the Purple fridge magnet.
Your device should now be up and running, if you have any issues simply reboot the device and wait for it to power on. If this does not resolve the problem, refer to our troubleshooting section for support.