While we don't actively provide support for thirdparty routers, we are able to give you some basic network information so you can set up the router yourself.
To login to your router settings, visit the default gateway of your router. This should be printed on the bottom of your router and usually starts with 192.168.x.x. This will need to be entered into your web browser's URL bar.
Look for "Automatic Setup", "Setup Wizard" or "Internet Options" and enter the below information based on your connection type.
- WAN connection type - Automatic/Dynamic IP (DHCP)
- On Automatic IP connection - Host Name and MAC Address fields blank
- DNS Server Settings - Connect to DNS Server Automatically
- VLAN - Untagged
- WAN Service type: IPoE
- 802.1P Priority: 0
- 802.1Q VLAN ID: 10
- VPI: 0
- VCI: 100
- Obtain IP address automatically
- Network Address Translation Settings:
- Enable NAT
- Enable Firewall